Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Can I get a witness?

Max's wife Tamara has made public the details of Max's memorial service. It's on February 5th, his birthday, in Atlanta. I'm fairly certain that I won't be able to make the trip again this time, and am feeling satisfied that I went when he was still alive and he could know I was there. But I'm wondering if any of the Kimchi Mamas (or other readers) who live in that general area would be willing to attend as my proxy. If you think you could swing it, please post in the comment section. I feel strongly that Max deserves a huge turnout for his memorial and that I would like to make people aware of the issues he worked so hard to represent.

Otherwise, here's the link to the details. If you are familiar with Max's story, you'll see some links to charities that mattered to him, if you are feeling so inclined.

http://www.dogearedpress.com/max/maxblog/

No comments: